Snow!! #snow #winter #countryside #england
#london #londoneye #sky #winter
That’s what my brother called snow when he was little!
It seems that snow is all around me; here in Tokyo it’s been snowing (but not settling) all day, and I found these snowy posts on bloglovin’:
Drifts of White
I think hot chocolate is a very good idea!
House cakes! Freshly baked and dusted with icing sugar.
What a cute idea for junk mail!
Making a snowflake garland for Christmas Eve, with Saki.
(Kind of) Off the Beaten Track.
I’ve recently become inspired to veer off the beaten track when shopping/eating/exploring/getting lost, so when I went out shopping today, I tried to avoid:
- Forever 21
- Body Shop
- FamilyMart etc
I rarely venture through Omotesando/Aoyama because I have a chronic fear of designer stores (and there are lots of them in this area). It’s not the scarily thin mannequins in the display window, it’s not the hideously high prices, it’s the demonically-possessed glare that the shop assistants give you if you don’t look rich enough to be there.
- Can I just cut in here and point out that my fingers are freezing? Seriously, they’ve gone blue. -
Anyways, I found some hidden treasures in the Omotesando area, which were:
- Chicago (right next to Meiji-jinguemae Station Exit 4) - a second hand clothes shop. Perfect for vintage finds!
- Blenz Coffee - which is a chain store, but I dare you to try the Sweet Soy Chocolate Latte and egg roll and not give up on Starbucks completely!
- Natural House - an organic shop, selling fresh food, dried food, beauty products and lots of other miscellaneous organic wares.
- Pure Cafe - organic vegan cafe.
My treat after 3 - 4 hours of walking:
Because it’s advent tomorrow…:)